Sunday, April 11, 2010

Candles, Fire and Wine OH MY!

I was so excited to see the weather this morning because it meant I got to light my new candles from Auntie B's Wax! I did some work with Auntie B a few weeks back for trade and was so excited when my candles arrived. I went with lemongrass out of her many flavors and I am so enjoying it. We also have a fire going and are enjoying a bottle of wine. I love that in California you can experience different weather everyday- hard to imagine that on Friday I was driving with the top down on my car and got a little tan.

   
If you are in need of some design work and are interested in a trade shoot me an email. I love to trade!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Kat, I'm so glad you're enjoying the candles. Looks like you've got a real romantic ambiance going!

    ReplyDelete